Total Intake: 120 Seats
Institute Type: Private/Unaided Hindi Linguistic Minority.
Institute Code: (as given by DTE): 3350
- i. Open Category Seats (No. of 35): Admission to seats belongs to Maharashtra State and All India category will be carried out by the Competent Authority through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
- ii. Minority Candidates (No. of Seats 61): Admission to the Hindi Speaking Minority Community seats will be carried out by the Competent Authority trough Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
Candidates selected through CAP are required to apply to the Institute for admission.Admission form is available on our website. Fill in the application form and submit online.Download the application form and submit the hard copy of the same along with a demand draft for Rs. 2000.00 towards application form on or before the last date for admission as decided by the Admission Regulating Authority.
- iii Institute Level Seats (No. of Seats: 24): Admission to the Institute Level Seats will be carried out by the Institute in the following manner:
- Candidates are required to register through ARC for Minority Seats
- It is pre-requisite and mandatory to apply to the Competent Authority to be eligible for admission under this quota.
- After registering with ARC, candidates are required to apply to the Institute for admission.
- Admission form is available on our website. Fill in the application form and submit online.
- Download the application form and submit the hard copy of the same along with a demand draft for Rs. 2000.00 towards application form and admission process fee on or before the last date for submission of admission form. Form received without application processing fee will not be considered for admission.
- Institute will carry out the admission for these seats strictly as per the Inter-se-Merit of the candidates who have applied to the Institution.
For Course Inquiry and Admission contact us on: Mobile 9004444059/69 or 022-4520 7711