Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS) organized its 3rd Marketing Conclave – Touge’15 at their campus on Saturday,?February 21, 2015.?Prof. Ravi Banerjee welcomed everyone present and shared his insights on the theme. The Director Dr. C. Babu delivered the inaugural address.
The key note speaker Mr. Ashish Limaye, COO Happy Finish, India highlighted the importance of Customer Engagement, Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Relationship Management in his address. He rightly pointed out that even with the presence of Mass Media Communication, how one to one engagement with the customers plays an important role for every organization.
“CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT”?was the theme of the Panel Discussion for Touge’15. The discussion boasted of erudite panel of speakers included
- Mr. Rajesh Ramadurai, Vice President Glenmark
- Mr. Prem S. Narayan, Senior Vice President – Planning, Ogilvy & Mather
- Mr. Raghuvendra Chaubey, Head Insights Reliance JIO
- Mr. Sumeet Kabra, Director and Co-founder of Ram Ratna Group and Makemyhome.com
- Mr. Nishith Bhandarkar, Customer Loyalty Strategist, Media Nexxt
- Mr. Satish Karandikar, Senior General Manager, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
The Panel convincingly led discussion to cull out few critical points to drive Customer Engagement such as, engaging customer even when he is your prospect, humility is the biggest virtue, post sales is more critical than sales, the customer is the emperor and last but not the least quality is paramount to engage the customer. The panel discussion was ably moderated by Prof. Ravi Banerjee, the Convenor of the Marketing Conclave. The vote of thanks was casted by Prof. Amit Shrivastava.?
The 2nd Half of the day was encapsulated with events like PRONIACS, FLIM FLAM and KWIZNATION 3. The judges for these events represented the giants of FMCG sector.
True to its aim, Touge’15 was a confluence of young guns, academicians and seasoned industry professionals.